George Mason University, August 3-6, 2022
The purpose of the conference is to promote interaction and networking among new researchers in statistics and probability. Anyone who has received a PhD in or after 2015, or expects to receive a PhD by the end of 2022, is eligible to attend, though participation is by invitation only.
You can submit your application by completing this form. There will be poster and speed talk sessions for participants, so you will need to provide a title and abstract accordingly.
Deadline to apply: April 22, 2022
Tentative Speaker and Panelist List:
- Regina Liu (Rutgers) IMS Past President
- Anru Zhang (Duke University) IMS Tweedie New Researcher Award Recipient 2022
- Robert Krafty (Emory University)
- Huixia Judy Wang (The George Washington University)
- Jiayang Sun (George Mason University)
- Edsel Peña (NSF, University of South Carolina)
- Michael Kosorok (University of North Carolina)
- Brani Vidakovic (Texas A&M University)
- Bhramar Mukherjee (University of Michigan)
- Bill Rosenberger (George Mason University)
- Ruzong Fan (Georgetown University)
- Anindya Roy (Census, University of Maryland Baltimore County)
- Yulia Gel (NSF, University of Texas Dallas)
- Daniela Witten (University of Washington)
- Xiao-Li Meng (Harvard University)
- David Siegmund (Stanford University)
Please reach out to co-organizers Pramita Bagchi (George Mason University) and Scott A. Bruce (Texas A&M University) at email@example.com with any questions.