Volume 51, issue 1: January/February 2022
- IMS Special Lectures in 2022
- Members’ news: ICM speakers; Partha Lahiri, Wayne Fuller
- New Co-Editors for Electronic Journal of Statistics
- Hand Writing: Challenges of AI Systems
- Student Puzzle 36, and solution to Puzzle 35
- New Researchers Group news
- IMS Awards
- Nominations: Spiegelman Award, Doeblin Prize
- Recent papers: Electronic Journal of Probability; Electronic Communications in Probability
- Call for Topic Contributed Sessions and Contributed Talks for 2022 IMS Annual Meeting in London
- Obituaries: Aristotle (Ari) Arapostathis, Harry Cohn
The deadline for the next issue is February 1, 2022 (then March 15). Contact us if you want to submit an article, some news or an announcement. Email Tati Howell at email@example.com.
You can read earlier issues in the archives (back as far as 2002).