Are you wondering if your article is Plan S compliant when submitting to our journals? We are pleased to report, all our journals are compliant.
All IMS journals are Plan S compliant. These journals include:
- Annals of Applied Probability
- Annals of Applied Statistics
- Annals of Probability
- Annals of Statistics
- Statistical Science
The articles will be printed with a CC BY license, you can see the Plan S copyright form here.
In addition, IMS supported journals are Plan S compliant and use the same copyright form, these include:
- Annales de l’Institut Henri Poincaré
- Brazilian Journal of Probability and Statistics
The IMS co-sponsored Gold Open Access journals have used a CC BY 4.0 license since they were founded and are also Plan S compliant, these include:
- Electronic Communications in Probability
- Electronic Journal of Probability
- Electronic Journal of Statistics
- Journal of Computational and Graphical Statistics
- Probability Surveys
- Statistics Surveys
If you use the journal tracker tool and our journals aren’t showing up yet, they will soon. In the meantime, please know we have met the requirements. In fact, the IMS journals have always been ahead of the curve, we have allowed our authors to self-archive with no embargo for over 15 years.
If you have any concerns or questions, please email the IMS Executive Director, Elyse Gustafson at firstname.lastname@example.org