The December 2012 Bulletin (Volume 41, issue 8) is now online.
- New Researchers Conference
- Members’ News: S. Rao Jammalamadaka, Alan Karr, Dipak De
- Blackwell Lecture Fund
- AIHP Prize Papers
- Bulletin columnists
- IMS awards: still time to nominate or apply
- Mentoring opportunities
- Anirban’s Angle: Right or Wrong, Our Confidence Intervals
- Recent papers: Statistical Science & Bernoulli
- Terence’s Stuff: Does it work in practice?
You can read selected articles online at http://bulletin.imstat.org or download the whole issue as a PDF from http://www.imstat.org/wp-content/uploads/bulletin/Bulletin41_8.pdf