Nominations for IMS Named and Medallion Lectures
Lectures available for nomination this year
Information on all lectures can be found here: http://imstat.org/awards/lectures.htm
2019 Wald Lecturer
2019 Rietz Lecturer
2020 Medallion Lecturers
All nominations must be received by October 1.
1. Send the nomination materials listed below via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Subject line should read LECTURE NOMINATION:
<last name of nominee>.
3. Items should be sent as a pdf in one file.
4. You will receive an email confirming receipt within 72 hours. If you do not receive this confirmation, please call or email Elyse Gustafson <email@example.com>or 216.295.2340
1. A nomination letter of half a page, including the nominator’s name, the nominee’s name and the name of the IMS lecture for which the nominee is nominated for.
2. A list of 5 most relevant publications of the nominee with a URL where these publications are accessible.