Nominations for IMS Named and Medallion Lectures
Lectures available for nomination this year
Information on all lectures can be found here: http://imstat.org/awards/lectures.htm
2018 Wald Lecturer
2018 Neyman Lecturer
2018 Rietz Lecturer
2019 Medallion Lecturers
All nominations must be received by October 1.
1. Send the nomination materials listed below via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Subject line should read LECTURE NOMINATION:
<last name of nominee>.
3. Items should be sent as a pdf in one file.
4. You will receive an email confirming receipt within 72 hours. If you do not receive this confirmation, please call or email Elyse Gustafson <email@example.com>or 216.295.2340
1. A nomination letter of half a page, including the nominator’s name, the nominee’s name and the name of the IMS lecture for which the nominee is nominated for.
2. A list of 5 most relevant publications of the nominee with a URL where these publications are accessible.